We, at Guitar String Shop, want you to be completely happy with your subscription orders. If you receive an item that you do no want, you can return the item by contacting us within 21 days of the shipping date. This time frame is required to ensure that your subsequent subscription shipments contain only the items you are interested in receiving.
To be eligible for return, an item must be unopened and in resalable condition. Opened or used merchandise cannot be returned.
Eligible returned items will receive a full refund, credited to the account used to purchase the item. You will be responsible for all costs associated with returning the item.
The procedure for returning an item is as follows:
1. Contact us at email@example.com within 21 days of the shipping date of the item you wish to return.
2. We will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) that you will need to write on your returned shipping label.
3. Within 7 days of receiving your RAN, package and mail item to Guitar String Shop. You will be responsible for all cost to return the item, including packaging and postage.
Return items to:
Guitar String Shop
P.O. Box 2296
Missoula, MT 59806
4. Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you have mailed your return item, what the RAN is and the shipping service you used to return the item.
5. Once receive your returned item, we will confirm the condition is acceptable and issue a refund to the account that was used to purchase the item. You will receive an email notifying your that the credit has been issued.
We reserve the right to modify this return policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Adopted: June 1, 2016
Update Date: None